- Cordioli RL, Lyazidi A, Rey N, Granier JM, Savary D, Brochard L, Richard JC, (2016) Impact of ventilation strategies during chest compression. An experimental study with clinical observations. J Appl Physiol 120: 196–203 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Saïssy JM, Boussignac G, Cheptel E, Rouvin B, Fontaine D, Bargues L, Levecque JP, Michel A, Brochard L, (2000) Efficacy of continuous insufflation of oxygen combined with active cardiac compression-decompression during out-of-hospital cardiorespiratory arrest. Anesthesiology 92: 1523–1530 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bertrand C, Hemery F, Carli P, Goldstein P, Espesson C, Rüttimann M, Macher JM, Raffy B, Fuster P, Dolveck F, Rozenberg A, Lecarpentier E, Duvaldestin P, Saissy JM, Boussignac G, Brochard L; Boussignac Study Group, (2006) Constant flow insufflation of oxygen as the sole mode of ventilation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Intensive Care Med 32: 843–851 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Berg RA, Sanders AB, Kern KB, Hilwig RW, Heidenreich JW, Porter ME, Ewy GA, (2001) Adverse hemodynamic effects of interrupting chest compressions for rescue breathing during cardiopulmonary resuscitation for ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest. Circulation 104: 2465–2470 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nichol G, Leroux B, Wang H, Callaway CW, Sopko G, Weisfeldt M, Stiell I, Morrison LJ, Aufderheide TP, Cheskes S, Christenson J, Kudenchuk P, Vaillancourt C, Rea TD, Idris AH, Colella R, Isaacs M, Straight R, Stephens S, Richardson J, Condle J, Schmicker RH, Egan D, May S, Ornato JP; ROC Investigators, (2015) Trial of Continuous or Interrupted Chest Compressions during CPR. N Engl J Med 373: 2203–2214 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Méd. Intensive Réa.
Volume 26, Number 5, Septembre 2017Neuroréanimation et toxicologie
|Page(s)||341 - 342|
|Section||Éditorial / Editorial|
|Published online||22 August 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.